Sunday, December 25, 2011

You need the Startup Mentality

From: http://d13kj6v34xm2ar.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/followtheleader.jpg

While reading news on this most unusual Christmas morning, I stumbled on the article by Marty Zwilling called "Do You Have the Mentality to Manage a Startup?" . I related with all the points. But up till today I've not had an acceptable definition of success but his is just lovely. 

He writes: " Beyond that, I believe success is a state of mind derived from confidence, self esteem, and what you really want in life." That says it all! so lovely, thanks man and keep doing your great job.

So, I concluded to succeed as an entrepreneur, you need the Startup Mentality. Unfortunately I live in a community where the startup mentality is still being adopted unlike Silicon valley . Hopefully we shall get there no matter how long it takes.

Enjoy your Christmas with Christ and Merry responsibly.



No comments:

Post a Comment