Remember One of my life decisions this year is to take a shock without expressing it in sadness emoticon. I should have made a sadness emoticon blog post for her death.
I will remember you for:
- The lives you touched.
- The light you put in people even when you were stumbling into darkness.
- For the courage you instill in me and as I grew up to understood the greatest love of all.
- I learning first from you that there is Greatness in Every being.
- For your beautiful and peaceful voice, very great energy.
- For the song that touch me more as I grew up as a child, till moment and forever:
- For the song I heard more by you played by those around me:
Thank you for the life you lived: I Will Always Love You! R.I.P.