Thursday, March 8, 2012

Certain things are just Compatible in Life

I first listen to this music about 2 days ago and I instantly fell in love with it. The song had been cropped from the Roomate by Absalom Shu. It was anoying that  a nice song plays and finishes prematurely. So, we set out yesterday to find the song and behold, 15mins later we got it.
The song is featuring in my all times favorite. It's new each time I listen.
It's strange for it to enter into my all time favorite. I noticed in Life certain things are just compatible. It reminds me of the things that happen beyond our 5 senses. I'm compatible to this song, I mean all of it :).
Repeat, repeat, repeat....



~Lyrics~

The end begins just as it starts,
And leaves me wondering what we left behind.
Told me not to talk but please explain
My thoughts that float around my mind

So take a step back will you
Be alright, feel alright?

And now...

All this time when we walk we won't feel,
Put some time in a box it won't steal you

(Oooohhh)

Up ahead I see it I can find it, but I feel alive.
Followed me inside of a place
I felt like things would still be alright

And now...

All this time when we walk we won't feel
Put some time in a box it can steal you
All this time when I talk its not real, its not real, not real, not real, its not real

(Oooohhh)

All this time when we walk we won't feel
Put some time in a box it wont steal you
All this time when I walk, I wont feel, I wont feel
All this time when I talk its not real, its not real, not real, not real, its not real...

All this time when I talk its not real, its not real, its not real.

Great Northern - Houses and ME are compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment